1. Because of the way that Indians consistently incline toward verified life than a courageous life. Sports as a rule don’t have that extravagance and is substantially more muddled.
2. Lack of political will to professionalize sports. Indeed, even cricket got popularity out of its own instead of government support.
3. Sporting as a calling isn’t aaccepted by the general public however the pattern is gradually evolving.
4. Lack of sufficient foundation to get preparing keeping pace with world benchmarks.
5. Sports till now is certifiably not a rewarding speculation dare to receive cash in return by corporates. (The pattern is evolving)
6. On the ground level games is viewed as an “extra curricular exercises” and not a piece of educational plan.
7. A great donning competitor isn’t a blurb kid for the schools. Its is the scholarly fixing geek who does the business for the schools.
8. And absence of business open doors for the resigned competitors is likewise concern. Keep in mind sachin resigned at the “old” age of 40 however for some Indians their professions have begun to become distinctly in that age.
9. On an entire its a least investigated field in India.
10. On the highest point of all that you generally need an energy for some Indians to accept it as a calling. Free India didn’t not had any such ones notwithstanding cricket.